Friday, August 6, 2010

Hi everybody! nice to meet you all in blogspot.My name is Boravitou but you can call me Vitou. I live in Phnom Penh. I study english in A.C.E in Young Learner 10. It really nice to be in this Blogger with you all. I an easy person to talk with and friendly person too. In my free time i usually
painting a model house in my computer, play computer games, watch TV,
go to book center,

I love reading book, I usually read comdy book, Comic book,
and my favorite spot is swimming, before i use to swim with my family. i alway go to Park Way or Water Park, but now not anymore because I'm so busy and so do my brother.
I love Sport Internet Music and TV.Speaking of TV my favorite TV channel is Cartoon Network, Star Movie, HBO, KBS World. I know you all love listen to music and so do I.
My type of music is Pop, Rock, Classical. I learn so much about blogger, Blogger's a very good website for us to study, you will get better at writing, reading, if you visit this website alot, you can write a post just like me or everyone in this Blog to you can write a comments if you wants to. Well that is all for today Bye to see you later!.
From.Bravitou

No comments:

Post a Comment